- The initial samples of the lens colour to be optimized are available and released by the customer (with the exception of the colour, the lens meets the requirements).
- KUBE Electronics AG owns a colour pattern in the form of a sample plate (about 9 cm x 6 cm) or the desired colour is precisely specified by a RAL Plastics or PANTONE Plastics Code.
- Carrying out a colour analysis based on the supplied colour sample.
- Definition of the standard KUBE PIR HDPE granulate as starting material and of the colour additives.
- Production of customized paint based on the selected standart granules
- Determination of IR relevant parameters.
- Validation of the colour by comparing the colour analysis between the colour sample and the produced, customized KUBE PIR HDPE granules by the customer.
- Shipment of the validated sample quantity by KUBE Electronics AG (see section delivery objects.